I had no hesitation going back to A&S for another canopy because I knew I was going to get value for money.
The way in which A&S work is really superb. I am very pleased with the quality of the design and the construction.
A&S Landscape gave us the care and attention that we required. The team’s communication was excellent.
Transform Your Space with Outdoor Dining Shelters and Covered Seating Areas
Dining outdoors is one of life’s great pleasures. More and more schools and organisations are recognising the enormous positive impact that eating ‘alfresco’ can have.
At A&S Landscape, we take your vision and design a canopy that captures the essence of your establishment. Through our collaborative approach, we can create an outdoor dining area that you’ve always dreamed of.
To learn more about our wide range of canopies, get in contact with our team today.
Looking For Outdoor Dining Area Ideas? Check Our Our Outdoor Dining Canopy Range
No two dining area canopies are ever the same, and our design flexibility allows us to offer workable and affordable canopy solutions incorporating a variety of different features to allow for almost any requirement but based on one of our standard dining area canopy products.
A member of our design team can discuss and suggest the best dining area canopy solution to meet your requirements, outlining our recommendations along with a comprehensive estimate.
We have a huge selection of canopies perfect for outdoor dining, so you’re sure to find something that meets all of your wants and needs.
Why Invest in an Outdoor Dining Shelter?
Our dining shelters don’t just look good, they provide excellent practical value by keeping people safe and protected from the elements.
During the harsher months, our outdoor dining canopies provide essential shelter from the rain, snow, wind, and hail. In the hotter months, they offer shade, safeguarding you from the sun’s harmful UV rays.
There are even more advantages to installing a covered outdoor dining area, such as:
- The benefits of eating outside have long been documented, and so it’s no wonder we are all turning to outdoor dining rooms. Research has suggested that food can even taste and digest better!
- You can opt for additional features to your outdoor dining canopy, such as heaters, lighting, and power. This ensures people will take advantage of this space.
- Generally being outdoors is great for mental health, and has shown to lower rates of anxiety and depression.
- It can also aid your physical health! By sitting outdoors, you can increase your absorption of vitamin D, which can help alleviate the chances of heart attacks, strokes, and other health problems.
- This additional space can enhance not only customer experience, but also revenue for your business. A win-win!
Whatever shelter design you choose, our shelters will make your outdoor seating area safe and accessible all year round.
If you’re ready to find your new outdoor dining shelter, give our friendly team a call on 01743 444100 – they’ll be more than happy to help!
Where Can Our Outdoor Dining Shelters Be Used?
Outdoor dining canopies have become increasingly popular in various settings, transforming outdoor spaces into functional and inviting areas for customers, students, and park visitors.
At A&S Landscape, we understand the value of these canopies and how they can significantly impact businesses and institutions.
Outdoor Shelters for Schools, Universities, and Businesses
Outdoor dining canopies are highly beneficial for schools, universities, and businesses. They provide students with comfortable spaces to enjoy their meals, fostering community engagement, and encouraging outdoor activities.
- We can install a range of canopies to universities, and other educational facilities – including modern designs that really stand out.
- Our canopies create designated outdoor eating areas where students can gather, socialise, and foster a sense of community.
- Our canopies are available in various sizes and designs, ensuring they can be tailored to the specific needs and aesthetic requirements of each educational institution.
Covered Seating for Restaurants, Cafés, and Pubs
Outdoor dining canopies have revolutionised the restaurant and cafe industry, providing establishments with the opportunity to expand their seating capacity, attract more customers, and create unique dining experiences.
Here at A&S, we have experience in fitting high quality cafes and food kiosks at schools, hospitals, and public spaces alike.
- Our range of canopies can be customised to seamlessly blend with your business’ colour scheme and can even be adorned with your logo.
- Our food kiosks can be finished with bespoke vinyl wrap or paint. They also come fully finished and equipped with the catering equipment of your choice, and once it has been correctly installed, it is ready for operation.
- With the addition of our outdoor dining shelters, you could experience increased dining capacity and a higher revenue – no matter what the unpredictable British weather may bring!
Can’t Find Your Perfect Outdoor Dining Solution? Design Your Own!
There are numerous outdoor dining area ideas so it can be hard to know which one is right for you.
We understand that there are many considerations to take into account, and our custom canopy solution could just be the answer you’ve been looking for!
Our design-your-own canopy solution allows us to be with you at every step of the process. From the initial design concept and after your installation, we are here to answer any questions you may have.
Reach out to our expert team to find out more.
Dine in Style! Lord Derby Academy Adds Dining Shelter
Lord Derby Academy in Huyton required a dining canopy as they were lacking outdoor shelter for breaks and lunch times.
They wanted to find a solution that had a colourful and modern design that would transform their outside space, whilst also protecting students from bad weather for years to come.
The school contacted A&S Landscape about their hopes and we soon got to work on finding the right shelter.
The academy chose the Motiva Duo due to its freestanding structure, curved roof, and solid steel framework that provides a long-lasting shelter no matter the weather.
The staff and pupils at Lord Derby Academy love their new outdoor dining canopy. It has relieved pressure on indoor facilities and the students love the choice they have about where to spend their breaks.
Find Your Perfect Outdoor Canopy Solution with A&S Landscape
We offer a whole range of canopies that can suit all your wants and needs. Whatever space you have available, at A&S Landscape we have you covered!
We have been helping various sectors find the canopy of their dreams for more than four decades! In this time, we have developed a wealth of knowledge, but continue to offer a friendly, reliable, and trustworthy service.
If you need some inspiration, why not request a brochure to take a look at our completed canopy and shelter projects.
We’re always happy to help find your ideal canopy solution to your outdoor space – so please get in contact with our team.
The total price of your dining area canopy will depend on several factors, especially as we create bespoke solutions for each project.
The best way to find a canopy that falls within your budget is to get in contact with our team – you can call them on 01743 444100.
Every one of our canopies is built to last. We use a range of weather-resistant materials and durable metals specifically developed to withstand a whole host of elements.
Although, like lots of materials, it’s important to look out for overall wear and tear that naturally comes with age.
Our solutions shouldn’t need too much upkeep, but an occasional check that everything is looking as it should is a good idea.
When we first install your canopy, we will provide you with our maintenance manual packs, which will give you all the information you’ll need!
Here at A&S Landscape, we know that each outdoor space needs its own solution.
Our team of experts is here to help you find the best canopy for your outdoor space.
Get in contact with the team today to find out more!
Send us your email and an idea of your requirements and we'll get back to you with a quick price.