Working With Trade Clients
Over the past 40 years, A&S Landscape has worked with a wide range of clients across hundreds of projects. As well as working with schools and businesses directly, we also work closely with many playground equipment suppliers. From offering products on a supply-only basis to completing a full installation, we can work flexibly around your processes and requirements.
Our extensive collection of polycarbonate and steel shelters, fabric shade sails and robust cycle shelters feature the latest designs and industry-leading guarantees. We are also proud to exclusively offer multicoloured polycarbonate sheets, a fantastic way to add an extra design element to your structure. Whether you need to supply a playground shade sail or an outdoor classroom shelter, we have the perfect shelter solution.
Interested in offering our product range to your clients? Get in touch with our friendly team today to find out how we can work together.
System 60 - Modular Canopy System
System 60 is the first modular canopy system designed to meet the growing needs of the canopy market. A versatile canopy system offering high strength design, UV protection, excellent insulation properties available in a wide colour range.
System 60 Modular Canopy features:
- Galvanised and PPC steel frame
- Provides areas of safe shading – filters 98% of harmful UV rays
- Good insulation – thermal transmittance (U-value) of 2.2W/m2K
- Impact resistant ‘class B’ non-fragile roofing assembly to ACR(M)001:2005
- Choice of clear and opal finishes or 10 attractive sheet colours
- Powder coated in any RAL or BS colour
- Sheets and channels available in lengths up to 8m for long sloped areas
- Fully recyclable components with minimal environmental impact
- Glazing manufactured to UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 quality standard
Get in touch to request a copy of our full, 160 page, hardback brochure with all the information you need to make the right choice.